Instruction by Bonnie
- Weaving and Weaving Related Workshops for all levels
- A strong focus on Color and Color Systems
- Mix and Match topics, tailored for the needs and interest of the individual or group
- Travel to teach at Guilds and Conferences
- In house private Weaving Lessons by the hour
- Weaving Retreats (1-day to 7-day)
- Internship and apprenticeship opportunities available
Guild and Conference Workshops
Bonnie Tarses has been teaching workshops and seminars around the US and Canada since 1993. With her amazing mastery of color blending and delightful sense of humor, Bonnie receives rave reviews. Her wide variety of workshops are geared to all skill levels, plus weaving related workshops for the non-weaver as well.
Color Focused Workshops
Workshops With The Non-Weaver In Mind
One-on-One In-Studio Workshops
Over the years, I have taught all manner of workshops, delivered keynote addresses, and presented countless seminars. Although I am still available for travel to teach, “taking the show on the road” has become more challenging. Plus, now that I live in beautiful Montana, have a lovely studio with 3 looms AND have accommodations for 1, I am pleased to announce Weaving Vacations, tailored just for you.
- 8 harness 48” Fireside (jack) named Gary
- 4 harness 32” Gilmore (jack) named Grace
- 2 harness 20” Saori (counterbalance) named Love
In-House Workshop and Retreat Options
In addition to loom time, one can drink in the Montana scene. During the summer in Missoula and surrounding areas, there is some of the most beautiful scenery and constant festivals, farmers markets, craft markets, rafting, fishing, birding, and powwow to name a just few things. Click here to explore more about Missoula.
We also have a wonderful yarn shop, Joseph’s Coat, and Mountain Colors is less than an hour away. A little over an hour in the other direction is Black Wolf Ranch, an amazing Alpaca ranch (no wolves).